Thursday, August 5, 2010

Sometimes, I seriously think my life is one continuous walk down the runway. It's so easy, I don't understand suicide at all! At least, with teens my age. Life's so not complicated, it's not even funny. But I guess some people have more problems than I do.
Strike that. I know some people have more problems than I do.
I've noticed everyone's changed over the summer. All my friends are different. My outgoing, fun friend Lauren has drastically changed to a sort of clingy, saddened one. Mikaela is SO much more outgoing it's not even funny, and as for me, I'm more like a girl every time I look into the mirror.
Last year, in the beginning, I didn't wear make-up. I thought if a boy judged me on my looks, I wouldn't want him. Now, I realize it's just a way for a boy to judge. I mean, I judge guys on their looks, so it's only right for it to be the other way around.
Now, all I can think of is the clothes shopping trip this Friday. I've got places pegged for jewelry, shoes, shirts, skirts, and shorts. I haven't even thought about jeans, which was my signature, for, like, ever. And the word "like" too. I mean, really, it's just my Californian accent kicking in, but everyday I find myself more and more your average highschool cliche.
So what's literally been "up." Well, I guess I'll start with the guys.
There's something I should make clear before delving into this story: I get really, really emotional when I'm sleepy. Anything can set me off- even if we just ran out of toothpaste.
So while I was being two-in-the-morning emotional me, Damian called, and we started bitching about Andrew. Damian off-handedly mentions something about Andrew flirting with other girls, which puts me in a frenzy like no other. I bitch and cry while Damian tries to calm me.
Finally, Damian invites me to the skating rink Friday to get away from everything, which seriously puts Damian on my Awesome Close Friends list. God bless Damian :)
Anyway, I settle down the next day, Andrew and I talk it out, and everything's good. I went to see Damian, who looked severely depressed on his bed. He barely talked. Josh ran in, and, being Josh, started ranting about something to me. Damian tackled him, red in the face, but I heard, "Oh my God, Damian, you were so excited about her, and the skating rink-"
Josh left, and Damian admitted what had happened.
Yeah, Damian likes me. And is jealous of Andrew, and was mad we stayed together.
But Bloggie, Damian's really chill, and again, he's on my Awesome Friends List.
How's this for a teenage cliche?

1 comment: