Monday, July 12, 2010

Golden Spoon Crack

Well, hey, Bloggie. I'm nice and bathed and ready to talk about meaningless things that no one cares about but I'll come back in three years and go "Hey I remember this." Yay, run-on sentence. Ms. Sullivan would be so proud of me. I can hear the ruler already.
Anyway, Bloggie, I've been lazy all day, sipping Coca-Cola and watching Invader Zim. Summer is the best, but I think I might have to be responsible (UGH) and start on that APEC Project. God, sometimes I want to strangle a mammoth with a churro, homework makes me so mad!
Andrew called me begging to come and see me. I'll be honest, Blogg, I might just break up with him. I know it's just a cheesy line ("It's not you, it's me") but it's true. I think my junk food is making me lazy, therefore I don't want to see him out of sheer laziness, therefore I get used to not seeing him, therefore I don't like him. Maybe I should quit eating junkie food then, because when I'm alone I'm pissed that I don't have a guy. And by a guy, I mean a tall, kind, nice guy. (Which means back off Cody, Trev, and Paul.)
I guess I'm a bitch sometimes. I mean, I bet a lot of girls wish a few guys liked them. But I swear, Andrew's getting pissed and Cody, and so I am. He's such a creep! He follows me around and grabs me at random times and drags me into conversations I don't want to be in... ugh.
So, Bloggie, I have to clean up my room or else Dad will bitch at me and not buy me Golden Spoon, which is like my crack. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment