Monday, July 12, 2010

UGH. The baby's crying and everyone is ignoring him. JENNNNNNNNNN, GO GET YOUR BABAHHHHHHHHH. He needs nummy grubbins and Barney.
I came to a sad conclusion. All the people I draw are too pretty. Every time I do a self portrait I end up drawing a supermodel, where I am everything but perfect looking in reality. I need to learn how to draw baby fat and messy hair and tired eyes.
I haven't slept for a day and it's really bugging me. I'm having trouble breathing, so I guess it's my body's hint to STOP GODDAMN TYPING AND GO TO BED.
But I don't wanna :( there's so much to do. Besides, it's nine thirty in the morning. It's too early/late.
I have a peculiar habit, Bloggie. I sleep during the day and stay up during the night. I mean, for real. Even on school nights. I don't know why, but I hate mornings and early afternoons for some reason. I don't feel well until it's dark, and then I'm awake.
Don't get me wrong, Bloggie; I'm not one of those retarded goth Green Day idiots. I don't love the dark- in fact, I'm quite afraid of it. I'm always sure something's out to murder me. I think some people are just born nocturnal. It wouldn't surprise me.
Well, Bloggie, normally before I go to bed, I take a shower, drink some water, and snuggle up with my snuggly Freddy Krueger jacket. But I'll skip the shower for today.
There's not that much else to say here except for nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment