Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Kindness

Okay, so I'm in that mood again. You know, that mood. The mood which is that.
It's the mood inspired by my friend London. You see, my friend London is amazing. She never swears or says anything mean, she's very responsible, and everyone loves her because she's always so nice to everyone and does random things to brighten everyone's day.
And she inspires my kindness mood. The mood where I suddenly want to volunteer and donate clothes and make dinner for my family.
So, yeah, I'm in that mood. I already have my day planned out: I'm going to surprise everyone with both breakfast and dinner and wash the car. I'm also going to leave anonymous compliments on my friends' formsprings.
All of this with the air of the element of surprise. I have it planned perfectly. I'll cook shrimp for Jenn (I do this sometimes) and watch baby. I'm cooking eggs, bacon, and pancakes for breakfast, and if I can find it, orange juice. For dinner I'll make chicken with mashed potatoes.
This is sort of a big deal for me, I guess. I'm so lethargic and uncaring that I normally don't do this. Also, most of my family are on strict diets, but we're all too lazy to cook meals, so we fend for ourselves, which normally doesn't turn out that healthy. If someone does make something, it's like popcorn, cookies, or a cake. And Daddy's sort of big already, and I'm afraid he'll leave us with a heart attack. I love my Daddy, and I am not going to lose him!
Oh! Another idea: I'll make some coffee for Mom. She gets home around six or seven, so I could just brew a pot for her and Daddy. . . and myself, of course.
I guess I can take the doggy for a walk, too. . .
All right, I've probably bored you with charity. Besides, I have to get out of here- my room reeks of thawing chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment